Committed machine and equipment manufacturers from Ostwestfalen-Lippe launch their own event format: Tech-Together – Woodworking Competence.
Press release 19.07.2021 at a glace:
- A group of committed machine and equipment manufacturers from Ostwestfalen-Lippe has decided to launch an alternative event format that aims to bring together woodworking technology and interested customers.
- The event will take place from 27-29 September, now parallel to LIGNA.IN, which takes place this year as an online event due to the corona pandemic.
- A combination of parallel in-house trade shows and virtual content has been selected to address a broader, international target group.
- The focus is on sharing and exchanging information about technology, innovations, new developments and customer solutions.
For the past two years, the industry has faced unique challenges as the corona pandemic has led to the cancellation of important events that previously enabled face-to-face meetings.
Rather than simply accept this, a group of committed machine and equipment manufacturers and their industrial partners from Ostwestfalen-Lippe have decided to establish an alternative event format to bring together woodworking technology and interested customers: Tech-Together.
The Ostwestfalen-Lippe region offers combined machine, equipment, and supplier competence in the woodworking sector. Renowned suppliers covering the entire process chain welcome their worldwide clientele from 27-29 September 2021 . Despite the corona pandemic, these companies have continued developing innovative solutions and would like to present their technological advancements.
The aim is to personally welcome customers back into their showrooms. If this is not possible, state-of-the-art camera and streaming technologies will bridge the distances and create a trade fair atmosphere.
By opening their doors simultaneously, the participating companies offer interested customers an incentive to travel throughout the Ostwestfalen-Lippe region and establish contact with numerous companies. Naturally, in strict compliance with the corona rules. Both the safety aspects and a focus on international customers were key factors in the decision to hold the event as a combination of in-house exhibitions and virtual content. If circumstances change, companies have to be able to react flexibly and switch to online content, if necessary.
Each participant is responsible for organizing the content of their individual part. The programs will soon be available on the event website: www.tech-together.de
Almut Rademacher from the owl maschinenbau association: “We are very impressed that the participants have put together such a great concept on their own initiative. Once again, this demonstrates just how proactive and solution-oriented the companies here in the region are. We are all eager for personal interaction after this long time, and we are certain that customers will take advantage of this offer and travel the region. At the same time, this also demonstrates the innovative power of the Ostwestfalen-Lippe region, and, in particular, the strong local wood processing industry.”
The following companies are participating in the event: (sorted alphabetically):
- Heinrich KUPER GmbH
- Hesse GmbH & Co. KG
- Hymmen GmbH Maschinen- und Anlagenbau
- Karl Heesemann Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
- Koch Technology GmbH & Co. KG
- Lehbrink Spezialmaschinen GmbH
- MB Maschinenbau GmbH
- Venjakob Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG