1. Information pertaining to the collection of personal data and provider designation
The following is intended to provide you with information as to the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is to be taken to represent any and all such details as may be associated with you personally, i.e. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavioural patterns.
2. Data collection
We collect information whenever you call up and use our website and when you register or log in.
Whenever you use our website, technical data such as the IP address of your network, date, time, time zone and status of the file requested, information regarding the website via which you have arrived on our homepage, your browser type and the version of your operating system are transmitted to us for a limited time only.
When you sign up for, or log into, our website, we request various items of information such as your name, your contact details and your user-account settings.
When you actually purchase our products, we will, of course, require further details, the purpose of which is to enable us to perform the contract, information such as, for example, your contact details, payment details, credit-card number, invoice amount, currency or your bank-account details should it be the case that you have issued us with a direct debit mandate.
3. Data security
We have state-of-the art technical facilities in place at all time to ensure the requisite standard of data security and, in particular, to guarantee that your personal details are protected against any danger that can potentially be encountered when transmitting data as well the risk of those details being rendered accessible to third parties. These facilities undergo ongoing adjustment and updating as required to ensure that state-of-the-art status remains intact.
4. Collection of personal details when using our website for information purposes
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. where you do not actually log in or register to use the website, or provide us with any other information, we will not be seeking to collect any data with the exception, that is, of the data that your browser will automatically transmit to enable you to visit the website. The following is the data to which we are referring here:
- IP address
- Date and time of the enquiry
- Time-zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (precise page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted in any given case
- Website from which the request has come
- Operating system and user interface
- Language and version of the browser software
In addition, cookies will be stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your computer having been assigned to the browser you are using and with the assistance of which the party that has set the cookie ( in this case, us ) is provided with certain information. Cookies are not capable of carrying out programmes or of transmitting viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the Internet service more user-friendly and effective overall.
- transient or session cookies (temporary existence)
- persistent cookies (lifespan or specific duration)
- third-party cookies (originate from external (different) domains)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This type includes, in particular, session cookies, which store a so called session ID, with the assistance of which various enquiries from the browser can be assigned to the joint session. As a result, your computer can be recognised when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting as you wish and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. However, we should point out that you will then possibly not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
- Cookie EU Policy
6. Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland hereinafter referred to as “Google”. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website to be carried out.
The information generated by these cookies, e.g. time, location and frequency of your website visit, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google in Ireland and stored there.
On our website, we use Google-Analytics with the affix “_gat._anonymizeIp”. In the event of activating the IP-anonymisation function on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other states contracting to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our homepage as well as to compile reports for us as regards your website activities and in order to perform further services that are associated with the use of the website and of the Internet. Google will also, where applicable, pass this information on to third parties in so far as this a requirement under law or in so far as third parties are commissioned by Google to process this data.
According to Google themselves, they will not, under any circumstances, merge your IP address with any other data from Google. You can prevent the cookies from being stored by carrying out the corresponding setting on your browser software; however, we should point out that in this case, you might not be able to make full use of the functions of this website.
Should you access our homepage using a terminal device (smartphone or tablet), you will need to click on this link instead in order, in future, to prohibit tracking within this website by Google Analytics. This is also possible as an alternative to the above browser add-on. Clicking on the link triggers the setting of an opt-out cookie in your browser, which is valid only for this browser and this domain. When you delete the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie will be deleted as well and as a result, you will have to click on the link again.
8. Incorporation of the services of third parties
- We have incorporated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and which can be accessed for playback purposes directly from our website. They are all incorporated into the “ extended data-protection mode ”, which is to say that no details relating to you as a user can be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play back the videos. Only when you play back the videos will the details specified under subparagraph 2 be transmitted. We have no control over this transmission of data.
- We have also included on our website the content of the following third-party service providers: Google Maps.
- The plug-in provider will store this data as a use profile and use it for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or design of its website in line with its specific need. Evaluation along these lines will be carried out, in particular, (also for users who are not logged in) in order to produce advertising that is consistent with specific requirements as well as to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of such user profiles; having said that, however, you will have to contact the plug-in provider in question in order to exercise this right.
- 5. You will receive further information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing procedure as implemented by the plug-in provider in question by consulting the privacy policies of those providers listed below. There is also information available to you there as regards your rights and the setting possibilities that are provided in order to enable you to protect your privacy.
- Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their privacy notices:
- YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, Fax: +1 650-253-0001, E-Mail: email@example.com
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, Fax: +1 650-253-0001, E-Mail: email@example.com
9. Use of the functions of our website
- Alongside use of our website purely as a source of information, we also provide a diverse range of further services, which you are free to make use of if interested. This will generally involve your being required to provide further personal details, of which we make use for the purpose of ultimately providing the service(s) in question. Instances of where it is possible to provide us with further optional information will be highlighted accordingly.
- When you contact the service provider by e-mail or by using the contact form provided, we will be storing your e-mail address and, where indicated, your name and telephone number, the purpose of that being to enable us to respond to your questions.
10. Passing-on details to third parties
- We shall be free to pass your personal details on to third parties where there are invitations involved to participate in promotions, prize games, reservations or contract-completion exercises, which, in turn, also involve a third-party provider. In cases such as this, you will be specifically made aware in advance of the fact that your participation will trigger transmission of your details to third parties.
- We avail ourselves, to some extent, of the support of external service providers when it comes to processing your details. These providers have been carefully selected by us, and the instructions which they receive are invariably put in writing. They are bound by those instructions, and their performance is subjected to checks on a regular basis. The parties in question will not pass your details on to third parties. You will be notified accordingly where these service providers are domiciled in the U.S.A., and notification will be accompanied by details as to their respective functions. Here, too, data-processing will be conducted in keeping with established law at any given time.
11. Use of our distributors area
We shall be storing the details that we require for you for the purpose of performance of contract when you use our portal. The details in question are your user name, your e-mail address and your password. These details are intended solely to ensure accessibility for you to our distributors area.
The connection will be encrypted applying SSL-technology so as to rule out the possibility of access on the part of unauthorised persons to your personal details.
12. Contact form
The details included by you in the contact form will be used exclusively for the purpose of corresponding with you. Your details will not be passed on to third parties.
You are at liberty to revoke your declaration of approval at all times. To do so, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Entitlement to disclosure of information
- You are entitled, whenever you wish to do so, to demand disclosure of information from us as regards the details that we have stored for you as well as details as to how we have come by those details, details as to who has received them or the category of such recipients and the purpose behind storage of the details in question.
- You are at liberty, where you have approved use being made of your details, to revoke that approval whenever you wish to do so.
- Requests for information, enquiries as to information disclosed or objections to the processing of details are to be forwarded by e-mail to email@example.com.